onsdag 25 februari 2015

A Good Start

Here im sitting, on a plane, behind two strangers. And I will sit here for 8h...
 They smells bad, and I can't wait to get off the plane. I look out, I see it, the great India, there I will spend my week. As fast as we land, a taxi will be wating for me, to drive me to my hotel, The Leela Mumbai. Im excited, I payed so much for this hotel, so it most be good.
Mumbai is the most populous city in India.City population of 18.4 million.
When I arrived to the hotel, I was out off words, just standing outside was amazing, it looks so nice. I check in, go to my room, it was more than amazing, all was so shiny and clean. I believe it was worth the money. It's late, im going to bed, I will sleep like a king in this bed. See you tomorrow! /Herman  
 Juni 21 : Arrived to India

Juni : 22 I Will look around in the ambient

Juni : 23 Will take a ride on a elephant 

Juni : 24 Gonna learn how to play cricket.. 
  
Juni : 25 Shoping day in the Center. 

Juni : 26 Will go to the Zoo

Juni : 27 Another day at hotel 

Juni 28 : Will pack and back home 

Today I will take a look around in the ambient, because I arrived so late this night, so I just went straight to bed. But now i've went up early,i've eaten my breakfast, and now im going out. I walk on a street, it's like a market. It is full of people. And they all are eager to sell things. When I walk past them screaming, "buy this". 
And I feel sorry for them, they look's so poor, it is also beggars on the street, everywhere!
It's getting hot, so I need to cool me down. I see a Ice Cream Store . It's looks fresh and cold. 
I buy one and then go back to the hotel.

Yuuuuummmyyy !!! 

7 kommentarer:

  1. I agree! It looks amazing. It's going to be really interesting to learn more about India and your trip. Hope to hear from you soon!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Ver good work, hope you post more soon about it! :)

    SvaraRadera
  3. Look very nice. i miss U PLz come home!

    SvaraRadera