torsdag 19 mars 2015

Mumbai Zoo

Today i'm going to the Mumbai Zoo. But I don't know how long, because it's a very hot day. So I don't think I will see much animals, they will probably be hiding themselves from the sun.
I'm really excited to see the rhino. I like rhinos, they are so cool and big animals, one of the "big 5".Now i'm looking at some monkeys, they are fun ofcourse, how they swing and so but I'm not that interested by monkeys.Now I see an indian tiger,looks kinda dangerous, I wouldn't like to meet him in the wild.And now, the one I have been searching for, the big rhino !But where is it ? hmm...oh no he's sleeping ! I can't get a good view on him while he's sleeping.I guess I have to be happy to see that little of him.
This day where not as planned, I feel disappointed.
The gate of Mumbai Zoo.

1 kommentar: